May 6, 2021
12:00-1:00 PM CT
Third parties present unique challenges across all stages of their lifecycle - whether it be a consultant who needs access to corporate assets for an hour, or a critical technology vendor who will be accessing the corporate network in ad hoc in perpetuity. Managing third-party identities and their access is just plain hard.
- Are you concerned there are third parties with too much access or access they no longer need?
- Do you struggle managing and authenticating the identities of transient third-party users?
- Do you wonder about the security of various remote access methods being used by your third-party ecosystem?
- Do you wish you had better insight into third-party activity and behavior?
- Do you dread pulling audit reports related to third-party access?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you are not alone and this webinar is for you. We'll dive into the common missteps across the third-party lifecycle and discuss best practices and mitigation strategies to streamline and secure your third-party identity and access practices.
Join us for a live webinar on May 6th, at 12PM CT! SecureLink’s VP of Product Management, Rob Palermo, and our featured speaker, Forrester’s Principal Analyst, Renee Murphy, will host a Q&A style discussion on topics including:
- An overview of the third-party lifecycle
- Common challenges and mistakes made at each stage
- Effective mitigation strategies